Saturday, November 29, 2014
"Five Nights at Freddy's" is apparently what kept the formula in favor of vote songs this whole time, and it would've given them even more power this week. However, it is now out of the average (though still on chart) and a couple more adjustments should keep the chart stable for next week.
Friday, November 21, 2014
In 2 weeks, this chart will grow into a 100 position chart, however some other changes will be made:
- Songs with more direct ties to other fandoms (the 2 FNAF songs on right now most specifically) will be ineligible
- Any song from pre-summer 2014 will be ineligible (Beat It, Dregs of a Bitter Cup), and videos for eligible songs before June 2014 will not be tracked (On Hold, Academy)
- Vote points will now have a flat value in order to properly incorporate bulleting.
- There will now be a recurrency rule, though it will be slightly stricter than Billboard due to the nature of some hits
- 20 Weeks means you need to be in the top half, as expected
- 26 Weeks (a.k.a. half a year) requires being in the top 40.
- 30 Weeks needs you in the top 30
- 39 Weeks (3/4 year) requires being in the top quarter of the chart
- 52 Weeks requires being in the top 20
In any case, enjoy these last 2 weeks for the former, because Five Nights at Freddy's is surging in points all the way to over 100,000 as it gains broader appeal. However, Prince Whateverer takes an impressive 3 songs to the top ten, including two brand new collaborations with Dreamchan!
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Anyway, Five Nights at Freddy's indeed makes a move to #1, as it also gains on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Digital songs 24-22 while maintaining its bullet. Also debuting high in the brony scene is YourEnigma with a new song that concludes The Call EP's new songs: "Follow You Down", which features Castwing. Also, a remix from the EP for "On Hold" by The L-Train propels the song to a new peak in the top 10 along with the entry of his own "Sound Barrier" cover and a re-entry for "Rainbow Rocks" thanks to the new votes.